Tuesday, 26 April 2011

Facebook Detox: Day three

Got the cold sweats again. Dropping off the face of social interaction is more trying than I had expected, but then again, facebook hadn't seemed all that social for me lately anyway.

If anyone wants to catch up with me, they are now going to have to put more effort in than just clicking and typing. Although I suppose texting would suffice. Otherwise, I guess I'm content to wallow away on my own, now more than ever.

A cleaner slate before a fresh start, here's hoping. Every vice seems to have found a way to kick me in the ass lately so denying everything the option through hermitisation (totes a word) seems practical.

And I'm sick of these goddamn aftershocks, fuuuuuck

5 comments:

  1. i just put $100 in your account. (could this be the best blog comment ever?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have a cellphone. Where should I send mail?

    ReplyDelete
  3. chewalden@gmail.com

    And @ u Harris, much appreciated :)

    ReplyDelete