Sunday, 10 April 2011

Respite

Dunedin. I like you more and more every time I visit. Something about the charismatic old houses, the wonderful company, the stimulating views both day and night. If I was still as entirely displaced situationally as a few weeks back, I would probably just up and move. However larger ambitions have now formed, so for the moment, Dunedin will have to remain my favourite nearby getaway spot.

To the boy I mistook for a girl on friday night, I would like to apologise for said misunderstanding. It was dark, you were very chatty and friendly, and in my defense you did look vaguely feminine, therefore I found it perfectly conceivable at the time that I was being chatted up. So, 'til next time, brother

With a tentative target dropped on the opposing end of the world, objectivity has set in, and the daily slog for cash feels a little more meaningful than it has for quite some time. Must stop spending loads on junk. Or at least minimise the following costs (or their usage):

*V
*Coffee
*Cider
*Wine
*KO's Donuts
*Cigarettes
*Cola Mentos (The only true addiction)
*Fast food of differing varieties

No comments:

Post a Comment